The legal use of marijuana varies from state to state. Since the legalization of medical and recreational marijuana, the number of marijuana users has increased. However, it is still considered illegal under federal law.
These conflicting legalities create challenges for companies wanting to distribute drug tests to future and current employees. Due to the accuracy and longevity of drug use that it measures, most companies turn to hair tests for drug examination. What steps can you take to better your chances of passing your drug test and landing your dream job?
Here, we’ll go over one of the most popular hair detox methods to help you pass a hair follicle test: the Macujo Method. We’ll also compare it to another method, the Jerry G Method.
What is the Macujo Method?
There are three popular methods that users have been following for nearly two decades. The Macujo Method and the Jerry G Method. Both processes are unorthodox and challenging on the scalp. However, the Macujo Method came to fame in the early 2000s, and to this day, many people swear by it, increasing its fame and credibility.
The idea was developed by Mike Macujo (hence Mike’s Macujo Method) on a weed message forum based on the need to pass a drug hair test. It is a 7-step hair cleaning procedure that strips the hair follicle of all traces of THC so that you can pass your drug exam.
Does The Macujo Method Work?
There is a reason people continue to come back to this method even after two decades; it works. However, it has not been tested clinically, and therefore we cannot guarantee the method. There are countless testimonies and examples that give credibility to the Macujo hair method, and the popularity and longevity of the method speaks volume about its effectiveness.
The Macujo method with aloe rid products below are a key component in passing your hair test. Using the Macujo Method with any other shampoo is not recommended.
How Does The Macujo Method Work?
The Marcujo Method works by stripping away the external cuticle of the hair shaft and penetrating the inner cortex. It does this by opening up the hair follicle and allowing the chemicals to enter and break down the THC molecules.
Marcujo Method Ingredients Needed:
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo
- Baking Soda
- Clean And Clear Astringent with 2% Salicylic acid
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tide liquid detergent
- Two spray bottles
- Shower cap
- Multiple towels
Follow below to learn how to use aloe toxin rid shampoo with the Macujo Method:
- Stop using marijuana at least ten days before your drug exam.
- Wet hair with warm water. You want your hair to be damp, not soaking wet.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Old Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo. Rinse well, and towel dry your hair.
- Fill a bowl with baking soda. Add warm water and mix until it’s the consistency of a typical shampoo.
- Add baking soda mix to your hair and massage for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, and towel dry your hair again.
- Spread vaseline around your hairline and ears to prevent any irritation from the next step, as this is the strongest chemical in the process.
- Add the Clean and Clear astringent to a spray bottle and spray all over your entire head, saturating completely. Cover your head with a shower cap. If any drips onto your skin, be sure to dab it off right away. Let this sit on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Without rinsing your hair, take a small amount of Tide liquid detergent and scrub your hair follicles for about 5-7 minutes. Try not to get it to suds. Rinse off well.
- Shampoo with the Old Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo again and rinse.
- Put the apple cider vinegar into your other spray bottle. Saturate your entire head with the vinegar and massage it thoroughly into your hair. Do not rinse off. Clean any that drips onto your face or ears.
- Spray the Clean and Clear astringent on your entire head again and massage thoroughly. At this point, you should feel a strong tingling. Once again, wipe anything away that drips and be very careful with this chemical astringent. Let it sit on your hair for 30 minutes again.
- Repeat step 8 with the Tide.
- Rinse well and wash one more time with the Old Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo
Lastly, please use caution when trying this method. We suggest wearing goggles, gloves, and a shower cap (as instructed by step 7) to protect your skin and eyes during this process and reading and understanding all warnings.
You’ll need to repeat these steps multiple times over the course of the days before your test. If you are a heavy user, it’s recommended to follow these steps at least once daily the entire week prior to your test.
What products make the Macujo Method work best?
Using the Macujo method with products that have aloe rid shampoo ingredients is the best. There are several products titled aloe rid by Nexxus or Nexxus aloe toxin rid old formula; however, the only product we recommend is Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo.
How does the Macujo Method Compare to the Jerry G Method?
The Jerry G Method is the second most popular method for removing THC from hair strands. It is an 8-step process that exposes hair to chemicals that change your hair’s composition and texture. The Macujo Method is the least harsh of the two methods as there are not as many chemicals involved, and it does not leave permanent hair damage.
The Jerry G Method is the cheaper option, but it is not as consistent and is damaging to your hair due to the high concentration of chemicals you are soaking your hair in; some reviews list hair loss as a potential side effect.
Advantages of the Macujo Method?
Success Rate: research shows that the method works ninety percent of the time. If you could win the lottery ninety percent of the time, you’d be a billionaire. The Macujo Method caters to marijuana users. It mainly targets THC.
Disadvantages of the Macujo Method?
It is rough on the scalp. It is not as damaging as the Jerry G Method, but you might feel a mild burning sensation from the salicylic acids. It will also leave your hair drier and frizzier, but a good deep conditioner will resolve that issue!
It is time-consuming and does require planning for your hair drug test. Using the method daily or even twice daily reinforces positive results. Remember, nothing good comes easy. If you want your dream job, it is worth putting in the effort, and you’ll want to invest in the right hair detox shampoo to make sure you pass your hair follicle testing exam.
When you want a reliable way to rid toxins, the Macujo Method with a medical-grade hair detoxification shampoo is the best for hair follicle drug tests. Additionally, the Macujo method works for all drugs. It is the healthiest process and nearly guaranteed, with some aloe rid old formula reviews saying it works in 48 hours. Good health is priceless, so don’t let price be a factor when deciding which method is best and healthiest for your detoxification.
Macujo Method FAQs
Does the Macujo method work?
Yes, the Macujo method may be an effective way to remove THC from your hair strands.
Can I use any aloe rid shampoo for the Macujo method?
Yes, you can use any aloe rid shampoo that contains salicylic acid, propylene glycol, and lactic acid.
Can I use the Macujo Method without aloe rid?
No, we do not recommend using the Macujo Method without aloe rid or a similar product.
What is the Macujo Method success rate?
The Macujo method has a success rate of 90%.
Does the Macujo Method ruin your hair?
There is no permanent hair damage, which is the significant reason people go with the Macujo Method over the Jerry G Method. Although time-consuming, your hair chemistry will not change.